Writer

I write to activate and equip, motivate and inspire the coming generation to accomplish great things, ignite successes and explode significance in the world. Below you will find the growing list of books, fiction and non-fiction, and tools to accomplish this.

90% of all the material on this site is free. The proceeds from the remaining 10% go to continuing our work helping the people on the island of Hispaniola.

Books

The 7-Day Spark Homework by Grant R. Nieddu (FREE)
Reading List to Understand Your Man (Big or Little) More by Grant R. Nieddu
Principles in the Raw: Be - GET! by Jason Northington & Grant Nieddu
CPI Haitian Creole Basics by Marissa Nieddu
Obedience by Grant R. Nieddu (FREE)